You will leave looking and feeling refreshed and rejuvenated following your Inigo MediFacial. Results will be noticeable after the first treatment and will continue to improve over time. We recommend that treatments are performed monthly; however, factors such as home care products, SPF use, smoking, water intake, stress, or illness will affect results and the frequency of treatments required. Your dermal therapist will guide you towards the best regime for your skin, both in-clinic and at home, ensuring you gain the greatest benefit from each treatment.
What to expect
After a thorough skin consultation and cleanse, a unique array of active clinical ingredients and nourishing serums will be applied to the skin using therapeutic techniques. These products will vary in strength and concentration depending on the areas of concern and your skin type. We often recommend incorporating Healite LED therapy to enhance results and complete the experience. This treatment could be described as 75 minutes of pure relaxation – our Inigo MediFacials are a luxe experience to refresh your soul.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Discomfort, redness and swelling, itching or irritation, skin peeling or flaking – up to 14 days after procedure
- Hyperpigmentation & acne breakouts
- Reaction to product rarely occurs, but can include an immediate reaction of swelling and very rarely, life-threatening anaphylaxis
- Attend appointment with no makeup, lotions, or SPF
- 2 weeks prior: avoid excess sun exposure
- 3 days prior: no exfoliation, waxing, or hair removal in the treatment area
- 3 days prior: if prone to cold sores, take prophylactic medication
- 2 days prior: avoid alcohol and stay hydrated
Your skin may become very hot, red, and peel significantly depending on the skin condition and products applied.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and heat (saunas, LED, hot showers) for 24 hours
- Don’t scrub, exfoliate, or aggressively massage treatment area for three days
- No products containing AHA’s, Vitamin A products, scrubs, or enzymes for five days
- No peels, IPL, laser, facial treatments not prescribed by the clinic for two weeks
- Don’t pick, scratch, or peel the skin
- Eat a healthy diet and hydrate with two to three litres of water daily
- Avoid excess sun exposure. Daily SPF is required
If any of the below apply to you, this treatment may not be suitable for you:
- Hypersensitivities to product ingredients (including local anaesthetic)
- Active skin issue in the treatment area, including cold sores, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, cancer
- Active or recent viral or bacterial infection (coughs, colds, flu)
- Allergies to product ingredients
- Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers may be treated with caution
- Dermal Filler treatment less than 2 weeks ago
- Muscle Relaxant treatment less than 48 hours ago
- Roaccutane Therapy within 6 months
At Inigo Cosmetic, we customise our treatments to each individual patient. Depending on the quality of your skin, you may require more or less MediFacial treatments. To receive a detailed cost breakdown, please get in touch to book a consultation at Inigo Cosmetic.